Tosh 220

W

wvoss

Been looking to buy a Tosh 220 Multiregion for a while as a second player for the living room. Original player has gone in a dedicated room. Was just about to order from RicherSounds when I noticed Amazon are doing them for £119 including VAT, Delivery.

Seems good to me.!!!!!!!!;)

Thanks wvoss

Ive put in my order. It official, the first Christmas present of the year ! :D :D

D

Have you got one yet and, if so, does everything work OK?
- Multi-region
- RCE
- Scart output

Ta!

Ive got my one, but Ive not tryed it yet as its a Christmas present. I can let you know after Christmas ;)

Ive also sent off for the 3 free DVD's.

D

Mine is perfect. MR is ok. RCE is fine. Scart & component work fine. Deal of the year I thought apart from going to dixons in Birmingham for 35 meters of Ixos 603 speaker cable at £2 a metre. Said I had 25 meters and the girl charged it a 99p a metre. That was a bargain.:D

DazB - Mine had no power cable but I had a spare one and the instruction manual was all in french only. You don't really need this anyway and you can download it from the website if needed!!

thanks wvoss for the info, I think I'll have a quick look in the box before x-mass now.

Ta

D

I have just got Richer Sounds to price beat that, and managed to get myself one for £109.95. Just had to take in a print out of the Amazon to prove the price!

Not bad eh???

Nice one.

How much did RS charge for delivery?

D

Sorry, I Don't know.

I work over the road from it!

So just went in and got it!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom