Topline 8 for pioneer digi box

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by moghm, Jan 3, 2003.

1. moghm

moghm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know if the topline 8 universal remote will work with my pioneer DBR-T200GB digi box.

Richer sounds are doing this remote for 9.99. Are they any good ?

Thanks for the information

2. MonkeyDonkey

MonkeyDonkey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    There is an update from One-For-All which says is for Pioneer On-Digital boxes (i'm presuming all of them) I'm currently using it with my DBR-T210GBS.
    You can turn it on, change channel, change volume and possibly something else I've forgotten. I'm still trying to work out if theres a way to use it for Interactive features and the now/next info.

So far the remote is ok but I'm still having problems with it.
    It works fine for my tv, VCR and cd player. But I've yet to get it working well enough to not need the original remotes on my Tosh 220 DVD player, the Pioneer digibox and my Marantz SR4200 reciever.
    I'm going to contact One-For-All and ask about these things. I bought it thinking it looks like it will be just what I need but if its not I can probably sell it on E-bay for at least £10 possibly more, and even if I can't its only £10.

At first glance its definately worth £10, whether its worth the £30 they were charging for it I'm not so sure.