• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Top up tv anytime customer with reception question

G

gmini76

Alright I'm a TUTV anytime customer who currently(obviously) lives in an area at the moment where I can recieve the full range of services, however I am planning on moving back home to Scotland in around 6 months time, problem is that the area in Scotland is a reception black-spot. I have been told that it may be possible to get an ariel which would enable me to recieve the service that I have become so use to recieving. Can anyone advise me.

Also does anyone know the exact date that Setanta Sports is launching because I'm recieving full listings for Setanta Sports 1 on my anytime box.

GaryB

Distinguished Member
It depends on exactly where you will be. As a starting point, try the postcode checker at the DTG to check predicted coverage.

Something like a Televes DAT75 will make the most of any available signal.

G

gmini76

Cheers Gary B to answer your question it's the Midlothian I've already checked the postcode, and currently we can't get the Freeview service(our aerials are vertical as a pose to horizontal. However I know that there are aerials out there that you can get that will pretty much eliminate that problem.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Cheers Gary B to answer your question it's the Midlothian I've already checked the postcode, and currently we can't get the Freeview service(our aerials are vertical as a pose to horizontal. However I know that there are aerials out there that you can get that will pretty much eliminate that problem.

Phone around a few aerial installers in your home town and ask for advice.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom