Top up tv anytime customer with reception question

G

gmini76

Alright I'm a TUTV anytime customer who currently(obviously) lives in an area at the moment where I can recieve the full range of services, however I am planning on moving back home to Scotland in around 6 months time, problem is that the area in Scotland is a reception black-spot. I have been told that it may be possible to get an ariel which would enable me to recieve the service that I have become so use to recieving. Can anyone advise me.

Also does anyone know the exact date that Setanta Sports is launching because I'm recieving full listings for Setanta Sports 1 on my anytime box.

GaryB

Distinguished Member
It depends on exactly where you will be. As a starting point, try the postcode checker at the DTG to check predicted coverage.

Something like a Televes DAT75 will make the most of any available signal.

G

gmini76

Cheers Gary B to answer your question it's the Midlothian I've already checked the postcode, and currently we can't get the Freeview service(our aerials are vertical as a pose to horizontal. However I know that there are aerials out there that you can get that will pretty much eliminate that problem.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Cheers Gary B to answer your question it's the Midlothian I've already checked the postcode, and currently we can't get the Freeview service(our aerials are vertical as a pose to horizontal. However I know that there are aerials out there that you can get that will pretty much eliminate that problem.

Phone around a few aerial installers in your home town and ask for advice.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom