• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Top un hundraad clan

Jay

Banned
Right register your interest here please.

You need to be from londaan town, let your mrs wear the trousers, whisper when shes asleep and you're playing gears after bedtime, enjoy team killing, grenade glitch and say "look at me hands", abuse kopchoir, moan a lot about every little thing.

shagaboopon

Right register your interest here please.

You need to be from londaan town, let your mrs wear the trousers, whisper when shes asleep and you're playing gears after bedtime, enjoy team killing, grenade glitch and say "look at me hands", abuse kopchoir, moan a lot about every little thing.

Oh well I'm not from londaan town, almost qualified :D

D

Deleted member 380232

I'm also ineligible, I have owned my console for longer than 2 weeks without selling it for a PS3 and I don't have a love affair with Kopchoir on the go

D

Deleted member 152499

I'm also ineligible, I have owned my console for longer than 2 weeks without selling it for a PS3 and I don't have a love affair with Kopchoir on the go

:rotfl: QFT!

EDIT: We should have a GoW Top Un Hundraad vs Halo 3 Top Gun Masters Fifa 09 match, to settle it once and for all.

D

Deleted member 380232

Yes indeed we should Lee - cracking idea.

I'm signed up for the Halo team! Who else!

Dr Evilest

EDIT: We should have a GoW Top Un Hundraad vs Halo 3 Top Gun Masters Fifa 09 match, to settle it once and for all.

Born & bred North of Birmingham, hate Archers, try & avoid team-killing:D, etc etc.
And I've no intention of getting FIFA09.
Guess that counts me out.:suicide:

kopchoir

Banned

top un hundred vs gaylo clan
you will get cream crackered best of 5???????????????

Crovon

Distinguished Member
Jay, as Im nowhere near as good as you, can I be an honourary member of the top un hundraad? ;)

If it helps I only live 1hr an half away from London but Im a cider drinker. On the other hand I will happily kill anyone who gets in my way :D

virtual22

Count me out the clan, sounds like a load of gaylords to me :eek: (except abusing kop ;) :rotfl:)but I'll play for the halo (God's gift to gaming) team :smashin: Can we be called Spartan United?

Surprised Kismet hasn't been in yet moaning about the TGM's in the GOW threads again :rotfl:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 152499

I'm in for the Halo team!!

EDIT: We could go me, you, Virtual and shizzle (any other Top Gun's with Fifa 09??) against Jay AVF, jpg, Jacko and Hokutokonokuoknununokkununokokokuno.....

Last edited by a moderator:

kopchoir

Banned
ill still have it this weekend but 2vs2 only guys its more fun

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Why not do best of three in GoW, then best of three in Halo see who wins?

kopchoir

Banned
Why not do best of three in GoW, then best of three in Halo see who wins?

because thats just wrong we all know we would pwn them at both games besides fifa is impartial

D

Deleted member 152499

because thats just wrong we all know we would pwn them at both games besides fifa is impartial

:rotfl: Don't make me laugh!!!! The Top Gun Masters would OWN on Halo 3, AND put up a very good fight on Gears. In fact, that's a great idea. Forget Fifa, lets have a Halo/Gears match, and get the bragging rights sorted once and for all :thumbsup:

kopchoir

Banned
:rotfl: Don't make me laugh!!!! The Top Gun Masters would OWN on Halo 3, AND put up a very good fight on Gears. In fact, that's a great idea. Forget Fifa, lets have a Halo/Gears match, and get the bragging rights sorted once and for all :thumbsup:

Cant be bothered playing to be honest especially against the ultimate turncoat like yourself we should ban you from playing gow2 tbh mate:devil::D

Jay

Banned

To be fair you guys would win on halo and we would rape you on gears.

You guys would honestly have no chance if we were playing seriously.

D

Deleted member 152499

Cant be bothered playing to be honest especially against the ultimate turncoat like yourself we should ban you from playing gow2 tbh mate:devil::D

I wouldn't say turncoat as such, I would just say having the vision to embrace the fact that Halo 3 is the better game...

To be fair you guys would win on halo and we would rape you on gears.

You guys would honestly have no chance if we were playing seriously.

Don't you mean we'd have no chance as long as Kop was hosting, and therefore benefitting from the huuuuuuge host advantage?? I reckon we'd at least give you a very good game on Gears. Don't forget we've all been there, done that, got the T-Shirt (some Top Gun Masters even have Seriously ;))....we've simply extended our skill range beyond host shot gun fests :devil: :D

Jay

Banned
Don't you mean we'd have no chance as long as Kop was hosting, and therefore benefitting from the huuuuuuge host advantage?? I reckon we'd at least give you a very good game on Gears. Don't forget we've all been there, done that, got the T-Shirt (some Top Gun Masters even have Seriously ;))....we've simply extended our skill range beyond host shot gun fests :devil: :D

Yeah but you've lost your touch.

Even eec from up scots has lost his touch, and he used to be one of the, if not the best player in our group.

To be fair I'd say kop is one of the better players now.

Oh and I wish I ahd jumped on the halo bandwagon sooner, as it is awesome, but with gears 2 arriving shortly I won't bother.

If it wasn't due I'd be leaving gears and concentrating on Halo.

kopchoir

Banned
xbox guide>friends list>spartam law>remove friend:devil:

now my young padawan I am a better gow player than all you gaylo noobs fact even if i wasn`t hosting

now all you gaylo noobs are better than me at gaylo fact

now me and jay vs either any of you two noobs at fifa because playin gow and gaylo is pointless

D

Deleted member 152499

Even eec from up scots has lost his touch, and he used to be one of the, if not the best player in our group.

Hasn't lost his Seriously achievement though eh? Form is temporary, class is permanent :devil: :D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom