Top Ten Games on XBL: European release effect on RB position?

Tufty McTavish

So Rock Band has been swimming around position #6 on the Xbox Live Top Ten Games list over at Major Nelson.

I wonder if a European release will push it past GH3...

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)
1 GTA IV
2 Call of Duty 4
3 Halo 3
4 Guitar Hero III
5 Gears of War
6 Rock Band
7 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
8 GRID Demo
9 FIFA 08
10 Bourne Conspiracy Demo

Chrispyphillips

Possibly! Depends how many people buy it really. Dont forget, the game will still be missing from *most* EU countries and Australian/New Zealand territories, whereas GH3 was released pretty much worldwide.

Plus with the price point of the game, I wouldnt be surprised to see it stay where it is! To see it still behind Gears of War, nearly 3 years (or is it 2?) after its initial release really shows you how EA have messed this game up beyond all recognition! It will obviously get a sturdier online following, but enough to move up the ranks? Who can say? :lesson:

Mattk84

Banned
it surprises me to see how popular GHIII is online as whenever i tried to find games i really struggled to find good connections so dont bother looking now.

durera

it surprises me to see how popular GHIII is online as whenever i tried to find games i really struggled to find good connections so dont bother looking now.

It doesn't mean they are playing online multiplayer - just that they are playing the game, whilst online. A purely single player game could be on that top ten list. As long as someone is connected to XBL whilst playing a game it will count for that chart.

Mattk84

Banned
It doesn't mean they are playing online multiplayer - just that they are playing the game, whilst online. A purely single player game could be on that top ten list. As long as someone is connected to XBL whilst playing a game it will count for that chart.

ah! now that would make more sense.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom