Top Ten Games on XBL: European release effect on RB position?

Tufty McTavish

Novice Member
So Rock Band has been swimming around position #6 on the Xbox Live Top Ten Games list over at Major Nelson.

I wonder if a European release will push it past GH3...

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)
1 GTA IV
2 Call of Duty 4
3 Halo 3
4 Guitar Hero III
5 Gears of War
6 Rock Band
7 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
8 GRID Demo
9 FIFA 08
10 Bourne Conspiracy Demo

Chrispyphillips

Novice Member
Possibly! Depends how many people buy it really. Dont forget, the game will still be missing from *most* EU countries and Australian/New Zealand territories, whereas GH3 was released pretty much worldwide.

Plus with the price point of the game, I wouldnt be surprised to see it stay where it is! To see it still behind Gears of War, nearly 3 years (or is it 2?) after its initial release really shows you how EA have messed this game up beyond all recognition! It will obviously get a sturdier online following, but enough to move up the ranks? Who can say? :lesson:

Mattk84

Banned
it surprises me to see how popular GHIII is online as whenever i tried to find games i really struggled to find good connections so dont bother looking now.

durera

it surprises me to see how popular GHIII is online as whenever i tried to find games i really struggled to find good connections so dont bother looking now.
It doesn't mean they are playing online multiplayer - just that they are playing the game, whilst online. A purely single player game could be on that top ten list. As long as someone is connected to XBL whilst playing a game it will count for that chart.

Mattk84

Banned
It doesn't mean they are playing online multiplayer - just that they are playing the game, whilst online. A purely single player game could be on that top ten list. As long as someone is connected to XBL whilst playing a game it will count for that chart.
ah! now that would make more sense.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom