top gear-back on

it says so on their website but no date does anybody know when they are back on our screens :lease:

RMCF

Distinguished Member
I hope its soon, cos they are probably the most repeated TV show in history on that Sky channel (Dave is it?).

It should be renamed the Top Gear channel.

t1m103

I hope its soon, cos they are probably the most repeated TV show in history on that Sky channel (Dave is it?).

It should be renamed the Top Gear channel.

lol,that and dragon dens.

MrO

Looking forward to top gear retuning, whilst its been off air i've been watching the repeats on sky, the other day they were showing the African challenge, has to be one of the best eps (along with the US ep) imo

Hope they can keep on top form :smashin:

MWP1985

Looking forward to top gear retuning, whilst its been off air i've been watching the repeats on sky, the other day they were showing the African challenge, has to be one of the best eps (along with the US ep) imo

Hope they can keep on top form :smashin:

I bought the DVD with the US Special on and was devastated by the baffling cuts they've made to it. The DVD completely omits the scene where they get to buy an 'enhancement' for their cars so there's no build-up to the classic Clarkson car-shower; it just appears out of nowhere.

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
I bought the DVD with the US Special on and was devastated by the baffling cuts they've made to it. The DVD completely omits the scene where they get to buy an 'enhancement' for their cars so there's no build-up to the classic Clarkson car-shower; it just appears out of nowhere.

I wonder why they did that.

Even with the random edits they do to fit in the 40mins slot(once you remove the ads) on Dave they left in that part.

Jacksonjnr

Top Gear is the TV highlight of the year for me so I am really looking forward to it. I expect nothing but the best and I am sure I will not be dissapointed.

Oh cock:D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom