Top 10 Netflix Original Animated Series & Comments

Disenchantment? Meh, I couldn't even muster indifference. On the other hand, no love for Seis Manos?
Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. I'm a fan of The Expanse, so I'm looking forward to checking out Knights of Sidonia.

Disenchantment? Meh, I couldn't even muster indifference. On the other hand, no love for Seis Manos?
Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. I'm a fan of The Expanse, so I'm looking forward to checking out Knights of Sidonia.
That one had passed me by, but I'll definitely be giving it a look.
Thanks for the heads up!

I enjoyed part 1 of Disenchantment, but couldn't get past the 1st episode of part 2, it just became unfunny and boaring. Or am I missing something and try again with part 2?

I enjoyed part 1 of Disenchantment, but couldn't get past the 1st episode of part 2, it just became unfunny and boaring. Or am I missing something and try again with part 2?

Nah, it's not great unfortunately. Very hit n' miss...

Fix for family is by far my favourite and I think it gets better as it goes on, unlike Tom in his honourable mention of said series.
Paradise PD is just a worse version of Brickleberry imo and occasionally amusing.
Big mouth is excellent but I think it getting slightly worse as they occasionally start adding gender neutral/fluid/modern gender confusion influences.
Enchantment. I just couldn't get into this, but I'm not a huge Simpsons fan, so I'm not surprised.
I'll definitely check out the GDT stuff though, I like his stuff and Ron Perlman.
I really need to watch Castlevania though.

God I loved Troll Hunters. Ive watched it 3 times, 3 below though didn't really do it for me

Castlevania and Knights of Sidonia are on my watchlist, but boy is there a lot on this list that I've been missing out on. Not enough hours in the day!

Or am I missing something and try again with part 2?
Disenchantment, I found, benefits from a rewatch. I wasn't sold on it when it came out but then I rewatched it in advance of part 2 and massively enjoyed it. And part 2 has some really great stuff in, and a very big nod to Futurama
3 below though didn't really do it for me
Yeah, for sure it's not as good. I have high hopes for Wizards, though.

Just started Troll Hunters again and already on the third episode.

Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer
Girls Und Panzer...

Can't really argue with the inclusion of "Love, Death and Robots" or "Tales of Arcadia" on there (although it never quite captured the same magic after Anton Yelchin's death), but I'm surprised "Arcane: League of Legends" or "Blue Eye Samurai" didn't get a nod.

I didn't care for "Big Mouth" at all, but I'll give some of the others a spin 👍

Can't really argue with the inclusion of "Love, Death and Robots" or "Tales of Arcadia" on there (although it never quite captured the same magic after Anton Yelchin's death), but I'm surprised "Arcane: League of Legends" or "Blue Eye Samurai" didn't get a nod.

I didn't care for "Big Mouth" at all, but I'll give some of the others a spin 👍

:laugh:
I think you've just been caught in a thread resurrection trap... Arcane didn't get released until at least 18 months after Tom wrote the article, BES was about 3 and a half years after.
I'm pretty sure they'd get mentioned in a newer write up though :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom