Top 10 Blu-rays for October 2022 (UK)

Mark Costello

Editorial Contributor
Reaction score
Fantastic write up as ever Mark, and this month is going to be expensive. I've been a massive Sean Baker fan since seeing Tangerine, so Take Out is getting ordered and it's great to see Eve's Bayou getting the Criterion treatment.

If anyone is interested in Two Witches, it's Arrow's weekend special on iTunes where it's only £2.99.

Fantastic write up as ever Mark, and this month is going to be expensive. I've been a massive Sean Baker fan since seeing Tangerine, so Take Out is getting ordered and it's great to see Eve's Bayou getting the Criterion treatment.

If anyone is interested in Two Witches, it's Arrow's weekend special on iTunes where it's only £2.99.

Got competitions for Take Out, and all the Criterions, and I'm adding more competitions for Top 10 titles over the next few days.

I don't know how Jeepers Creepers managed to generate so many sequels/follow-ons. I mean the first one was pretty decent, at least the first two thirds were, but you'd hardly have thought it was franchise material.

More added, 10 competitions now available.

I really don't get all of the love for Two Witches. 7/10 and it looked cheap.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom