• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

too many tv's too little time

davidb8

Standard Member
hello all @ AVforums.

buying a new tv is doing my head in. just sold my old one, which i was using everyday up until the moment he just picked it up (10 mins ago). it was a goodmans 27" 1080i lcd. not the most feature packed TV out there but when i bought it around 4 years ago it was cheap and my xbox 360 looked good on it.

now i want to upgrade, i have around £300-£400 to spare. i have been looking all over the internet and in shops for one. But cant decide. thats why i came here.

iv been looking at some LG sets which have netcast, but heard LG are rubbish. My brother has a samsung which is nice 32". but do samsung have a netcast style feature? Also do sony have an internet feature on their TVs? and which is best.

i will be using the TV for Xbox360 mainly, built in freeviewHD would be a bonus + i want to have dlna(?) and some sort of internet connection like the netcast on LG.

all recommendations appreciated. I now have no tv :suicide: so need to get one this week.

thanks

dave

vickster

Distinguished Member
Moved to 'which TV' forum :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom