Too many photos on PS3

C-J

Any help will be with thanks on this.:thumbsup:

I have far too many pictures on my PS3 possible 2000 odd!! Can you transfer from PS3 on to disc using the PS3? :confused:
If not I do need to clear them so what’s the quickest and easies why? USB stick will take far to long. :boring:
Can you transfer all in one go? :confused:

TIA

DenzilTK421

for movies moved from PlayTV to the home menu, you can copy multiple items and save them to a USB HDD/PenDrive - I see no reason it wouldn't be the same for the photos.

Same for multiple delete too.

C-J

for movies moved from PlayTV to the home menu, you can copy multiple items and save them to a USB HDD/PenDrive - I see no reason it wouldn't be the same for the photos.

Same for multiple delete too.

but can you trasfer photos to CD with PS3??
I know you can with USB stick.

GloryHornet

Of course you cant copy them to a cd from the PS3, it doesnt have a CD burner!

You will have to copy them to an external sourcee be it a harddrive or a memory stick.

C-J

Of course you cant copy them to a cd from the PS3, it doesnt have a CD burner!

You will have to copy them to an external sourcee be it a harddrive or a memory stick.

**slaps hand on forehead** :rolleyes:

Can you recommend a cheep hard drive for PS3? :)

cas398

It'll be better value for money if you get yourself a 500Gb HDD or more. Say ~£50.

You'll be looking at atleast a quater of that for a 16Gb flash drive.

Of course it will cost you more in the short-term but in the long run you can have peace of mind.

C-J

It'll be better value for money if you get yourself a 500Gb HDD or more. Say ~£50.

You'll be looking at atleast a quater of that for a 16Gb flash drive.

Of course it will cost you more in the short-term but in the long run you can have peace of mind.

Thanks for your help. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom