Too many photos on PS3

C-J

Established Member
Reaction score
Any help will be with thanks on this.:thumbsup:

I have far too many pictures on my PS3 possible 2000 odd!! Can you transfer from PS3 on to disc using the PS3? :confused:
If not I do need to clear them so what’s the quickest and easies why? USB stick will take far to long. :boring:
Can you transfer all in one go? :confused:

TIA

for movies moved from PlayTV to the home menu, you can copy multiple items and save them to a USB HDD/PenDrive - I see no reason it wouldn't be the same for the photos.

Same for multiple delete too.

for movies moved from PlayTV to the home menu, you can copy multiple items and save them to a USB HDD/PenDrive - I see no reason it wouldn't be the same for the photos.

Same for multiple delete too.

but can you trasfer photos to CD with PS3??
I know you can with USB stick.

Of course you cant copy them to a cd from the PS3, it doesnt have a CD burner!

You will have to copy them to an external sourcee be it a harddrive or a memory stick.

Of course you cant copy them to a cd from the PS3, it doesnt have a CD burner!

You will have to copy them to an external sourcee be it a harddrive or a memory stick.

**slaps hand on forehead** :rolleyes:

Can you recommend a cheep hard drive for PS3? :)

It'll be better value for money if you get yourself a 500Gb HDD or more. Say ~£50.

You'll be looking at atleast a quater of that for a 16Gb flash drive.

Of course it will cost you more in the short-term but in the long run you can have peace of mind.

It'll be better value for money if you get yourself a 500Gb HDD or more. Say ~£50.

You'll be looking at atleast a quater of that for a 16Gb flash drive.

Of course it will cost you more in the short-term but in the long run you can have peace of mind.

Thanks for your help. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom