Too hot to handle ... ?

ddodia

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd get my entry in early this month as I missed last month by a matter of minutes :suicide:!

I'd narrowed it down to two shots - the other is posted in the It's not Valid ... thread. Hope I chose the right one :rolleyes:

All comments welcomed with open arms.

2159391121_b2a3196324.jpg

I like the composition of the shot, and you've captured the flames nicely, only thing for me is that it seems a little cool colourwise.

Nice one:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Alun

Nice image D:)

Composition is good, entry is on theme and well done :clap: for getting it in early.

I tend to agree with Alun....the colour of the flame is a little flat....a little PP may have made this photo :smashin: spot on......recommend CS3 ;)

Nevertheless.....i like it:thumbsup:

As others have said - great subject and well captured.

And very well done for getting it in early.:thumbsup:

P.S. - may be worth checking the settings on your camera for colour and white balance. - play around with it until you find it looks more natural.

Or maybe you're ready for that DSLR upgrade ;)

Thank you for the words of encouragement - it is much appreciated :thumbsup:. :lease: keep them coming.

As others have said - great subject and well captured.

And very well done for getting it in early.:thumbsup:

P.S. - may be worth checking the settings on your camera for colour and white balance. - play around with it until you find it looks more natural.

Or maybe you're ready for that DSLR upgrade ;)

Thanks for the tip Sabretooth - will give it a go at the earliest opportunity. Thanks also for the vote of confidence :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom