Tony Hawks Downhill Jam Friends Codes

INSOMANiAC

Ex Member
Reaction score
Anyone got this game? Just got it from choices.co.uk for 8.99 !!!

First impressions not as good Sk8land because its all downhill racing but the graphics and sense of speed are excellent, Anyway, im keen to go on the online mode and I believe you can have voice chat with friends !

Anyone?

Its a very good game i bet the onlines good, at first it seemed impossibly hard on hard mode but im 3 goals away from completing it now and I only got it yesterday ! :rolleyes:

There is a challenge mode style thing as well but its harder because obviously its all down hill so you only have to miss one thing and youve ballsed it up.

Graphics are excellent (again) vicarious visions have certainly made good use of the tony hawks license on the DS. There no tune Ive ever heard before on there but maybe im getting old :rolleyes:

from what I've seen an videos, the racing style looks great fun plus I only really got it for the online races, even if it's only 1on1. I got sk8land dropped off today for a more traditional TH experience but when I realised they were both cel shaded I couldn't resist. I've loved that graphic style ever since XIII & JSRF, oh & now Crackdown.

Indeed it is !, full tony hawks in all its glory with full sound track on the DS, what more could you want in life?

You can add your own voice for when you do a trick or fall over you know. Although I got sick to death of hearing my own voice !

Ill give you a whopping on that one as well if u like :D

Ill give you a whopping on that one as well if u like :D

:D phew, that was close one choicesuk, they've shut down that offer now & I thought I'd be put on a permanent re-order list but NO, they've sorted it & it's been dispatched, yay! :smashin:

FC - 494014518387. It's here & yeah it's good!

I might have a dabble later if your up for it, Im going to be selling all my games so it could be the last chance, im bored with my ds now, played all the best games and there's nothing on the horizon that Im really looking forward to.

Bored! Are you playing on the original ds or the dslite, because if it's the latter I can't see the point of selling up right now, I mean what's the alternative for a quick handheld blast than the dslite? :confused:

Yeah but Ive played all the games I want to play to death, Im still keeping the ds and mariokart thats about it. Its a great little machine thats served me well but I just cant be bothered playing it and the games are only going to devalue while theyre sat there.

Just got a HDTV so I want another 360 (even though I hate them) just for the high def fun !

fair enough. Oh & on the 360 front, in the slot for me are Crackdown & Battlestations atm & both look lovely in HD. :smashin:

Ive already had 3 360s and got rid within the week, they just dont excite me but Im looking forward to resi 5 :thumbsup:

Ive decided I cant get rid of the DS games ! Id be a fool ! Friend code 287856332227 Ive added you let me know when you fancy a go cant seem to connect to anyone on the multiplayer 4plater, maybe noones playing it :confused:

Good game ! everyone should buy it, in-game voice chat and better multiplayer than sk8land ! :clap:

Good game ! everyone should buy it, in-game voice chat and better multiplayer than sk8land ! :clap:

yeah, it's brilliant! It works sooo well. Even the voice chat is clear. Get it then post your code up here. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom