Tony Hawk 5

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inadvertently leaked?

Used to love the Tony Hawk games back in the day (PS1)

CCLsa3oUAAIAHlk.jpg

Looks really really ......

....... poop :(

Honestly thought they were playing the original to begin with!

Looks really really ......

....... poop :(

Honestly thought they were playing the original to begin with!

Looks crap but I'll probably end up getting it. I loved those games and you can play up to 20 players online?!

Hearing bad thing about this one. Staying well clear for quite a while i think.

The day one patch is bigger than the game!!

Polygon ‏@Polygon 1m1 minute ago
Polygon Retweeted Griffin McElroy

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 is sounding rough. Video coming soon.

Griffin McElroy @griffinmcelroy
THPS5 wouldn’t let me complete the tutorial, crashed the game, and now refuses to load past the Activision logo. So, not a great start.
0 retweets0 favorites

Loved TH on PS1. Looks like I'd be better off playing that one!

Came today in the post from boomerang rentals and after 1hr of Patch downloads and 20mins of gameplay its back in the post and back on its way to them!
A shocking game for todays standards. Graphics are not next gen and its as if they have tried to remaster the remaster of the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater Game.

Id imagine the firm that made this will be going bust pretty quickly after this dogs dinner.

Robomodo had already made three Tony Hawk games (shred, ride and pro skater HD) all of which were absolute trash. Not sure why they're not dead already.

Shame, as Tony hawk games back on the ps1 were brilliant

Tbh they were still pretty good until early PS3 when Activision took the franchise off Neversoft and shifted them to Guitar Hero. All the games since then have been poor.

I can't remember where I read it, but one 'conspiracy' theory was that Activision's licence for the game runs out at the end of this year, so they wanted to rush something out for a quick buck but also kill off the franchise name with a really bad game. Probably BS, but you wouldn't put anything past'em.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom