Tonights NCIS Spoiler alert

Fordy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
One of the main characters dies.

if you already know who, post your reactions and how you feel the show will move forward. Next season without them.

Doh!

Not Sasha Alexander (Kate). Why? Apparently she found the filming schedule too exhausting, according to a number of US boards. (Sasha is unable to comment yet, at least that's what her website says).

My only, ever so slight, glimmer of hope - the 'dream/ nightmare' scenes in this episode. Was the closing sequence Gibb's nightmare? It bloody well was mine!

I was shocked twice in this episode, when kate dreamt of Gibb's death. The shot of him with his neck torn open was just breathtaking, literally. And when Kate bit the bullet I actually screamed out. I love this show, it's a pity so few people get to see it. Did you notice when they do the blacknwhite flash forward after the break, it looks like Ari torturing someone in a warehouse, I can't beleive we'll have to wait like 7 months or something to pick up this storyline!

I was amazed by the graphic scenes in tonights episode. They were excellent, very well done. The ending was shocking. I am sad to see Sasha (Kate) go and will miss the banter with Tony. Can't wait for next season. Not sure what they will do as to a new member of the team, but in my opinion it will have to be another woman. Otherwise there is only Abby. Be interesting to see how this is dealt with.

It will probably be the blonde one that Tony fooled around with for a bit. She was mentioned in this episode as she was on one of the boats of the fleet the terrorists were going to attack. But i'm not sure how Gibbs wil like that.

We've been treated to some pretty damn good season finales this year from the shocker of BSG and the surprise of ALIAS but this NCIS probably capped them all simply because it was so final.

Alas the no comment on her website could just be a final contractual obligation to maintain the suspence for the third season and not a solid indication that she might still be involved.
Hmmmm, remember Sledge Hammer?
He nuked LA yet that didn't stop them mkaing a second season:)

ah nuts....just watched it....when is gibbs gonna get ari?????????
shoot the scumbag......
when's ther next series???

When's Ari gonna get Gibbs?

Dont forget the flash forawrd with Ari torturing someone, I think thats Gibbs.

Only 7 months to go.

The end was a shock. And with DiNozzo almost going it the episode before. Great series.

Well at least there is the last season of JAG to watch now.

Thankfully the final season of JAG was better than the previous although it still dipped into "soap" style a few time too often for my liking.
They also introduce a new lawyer who annoyed me more than Kim Bauer did in 24 :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom