1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonights episodes of buffy and angel **Posible Spoilers**

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Shoka, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Just to let you all know if you havent seen tonights (7th March) episodes already stop reading now.

First off with Buffy - Ok so spike has been feeding, does he not loose his soul when this happens????

Notice the way that dawn was stepping around what her mum told her last week, about Buffy not bieng there, I think dawn believes it? If spike has been siring all of these people where are they Buffy only killed 5 and spike killed one himself that still leaves another 4????

Then Angel - why cant I be connor:eek:

Is the demon the thing that "from beneath you it devours" that has been talked about on Buffy since the start of the series??? It doesnt seem that big and bad, wesely nearly had it licked with the shotgun. If so are we going to see a major crossover at the end of both series:clap:?

So there are the questions floating round my head, what do you lot think is coming?

If you know i.e. saw it from the states or read the spoiler section in SFX, please dont post it, just after your opinions in what you think could or may happen.

2. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16,393
    Spoilers on tonights (6.3.03) shows.

Hi,

I really enjoyed tonights episodes. Angel was better, yeah connor got so lucky, the little pup.

The demon, yes, I think he was toying with them, he was never really hurt, and probably can get real mad!.

Why were the fireballs not hitting any buildings?. Connor and Cordy had loads of time to get it on and enjoy the fireworks. And poor angel, his vamp heart is broken.

I thought Buffy had put a bit of weight on?, she looked better for it.

Definlately feels like a crossover is gonna happen between the shows, evil all round!. Hear faith is back for a few soon.

ta

rai

3. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +7,490
    I thought tonights episodes of Buffy and Angel were excellent. Maybe Angel was slightly better than Buffy. Especially liked the big fight scene near the end of Angel.

I was sort of expecting when Cordelia (nice top!) was talking about the coming danger that she was actually going to say "from beneath you it devours" but maybe that would have been too obvious.

Definitely looking forward to the future episodes and hoping for a crossover perhaps.

Those fireballs were a bit weird though. Didn't seem to be doing any damage? Maybe we will see the aftermath next week.

Good to see the two shows producing excellent episodes again. Especially Buffy as that has waned a little recently.

Building up to something massive though, don't you think?

Greg

4. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Spike has no soul- he is a normal bad vampire. The chip is stopping him killing, that's all.

He is not like (good) Angel.

5. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Where have you been for the last 2 seasons of Buffy???
    Spike got his soul back at the end of the last season.

6. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What gave his soul back then?

7. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    That demon that he went through all of those tests with.

Did you not see the last series?

8. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't remember any tests. Got a picture of the demon?

9. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    I think he actually wanted to kill buffy but ended up getting his soul back, will someone back me up or am I just going mental?

10. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Yes Spike left sunnydale to search out this Demon - he wanted to get the Chip taken out so asked this demon to restore him to his old shelf - demon made him do loads of tests fight other demons etc then when Spike succeded the demon did restore him BUT not
    exactly what Spike wanted - he gave him his Soul back but left the Chip in his head :D
    Is the demon that was on Angel anything to do with "from beneath you it devours" ?? He looks hard enough :D

questions ?? Angel is coming back to buffy to help fight and so is Faith - Why isnt Finn also helping out he was working with demon fighting mercs/ government so surely they would have heard that something big is coming and would have sent there best man to help??
    What happen to the last Nerd (cant remember his name jonathon??) after he killed the other one on the demononic floor panel

11. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Good, didnt think I was wrong.

Is that a definate?????

12. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you got the episode name? I can't remember it-must have missed it.

Nathan

13. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
  14. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,808
    SPOILERS:

So who is real and who is not? Is the Spike we saw coming back with a soul Spike or the uber evil?

The intro to Buffy.....Obviously a watcher and a slayer in waiting like Kendra. Now dead......so what is going on, Did Giles die at end of ep or will he be back?If he is back is it Giles or is it Uber Evil again?

Oh and did I mention Aimee Mann and Buffy in one TV programme...was I dreaming....was it real?

Angel: I too thought "From beneath you it devours". Possibly first ep this season in Angel I have liked,,,except for Connor bit. Would Cordy shag him? Is that real Cordy or.......Uber E guy!

Jeez..this programme has me paranoid!

Gordon

15. Apocalypse

Apocalypse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    "No spoilers in links", is that a joke?

I define a spoiler as something that tells you a little about an upcoming episode.

16. Oblivion

Oblivion
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Last night Angel was spot on - fantastic fight at the end. :smashin: Its gona get better and better just wait for Awakening in a few weeks :devil:

As for the demon that gave spike his sould back being "from beneath you it devours" I doubt it. Unless they have given him a new outfit. It could be that the demon in Angel isn't the "from beneath you it devours" Hummmm

Paul

17. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  18. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Here are my thoughts so far and yes both episodes where first rate last night as have been both series so far.

***Possible Spoilers***

When Jonathan got killed last week the symbol he was killed on was that of a goat, which is one of the symbols for the Devil. Seeing as Sunnydale sits on the hellmouth I am guessing this does lead all the way to hell.

When Willow was talking to that dead chick she ended up saying that she did not care about the balance of good and evil anymore so again it leads me to think that this is the devil or some ultimate evil who wants to bring about an Apocalypse.

In Angel they keep going on about the Apocalypse and that it is just about to happen, again this all ties in with the devil.

That big evil dude who turned up in last nights episode of Angel had big hoofed feet (again another devil symbol) and seemed intent on starting the Apocalypse so maybe he is the big evil or one of his top minions.

So I think there is going to be a big cross over at the end of both series with all them fighting this big evil. One thing for sure is if Joss Whedon gets it right this could turn out to be some of the best TV we have seen in a long time. I for one can not wait. :clap: :clap:

19. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,475
    If you are being Conner I’ll be Wesley:) Even though it bound to end in tears.
    Possible Spoilers

Did Wesley have some special ammo or what the bullets seemed to get through and the shot gun did seem to have some effect. Silver bullets and salt (seem to remember this was used on demons once, besides slugs and snails).:rolleyes:

20. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    We can always swap, you can have cordy on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays and I'll have her the other days.:D

21. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    edited.

22. JamesOD

JamesOD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Both seasons really start to kick off now the arrival of the demon in angel is the starting point of the best story arc that show has ever seen (lets ignore the baby bit as that has not even been shown yet ).

Buffy is about to get better than its been for a long long time it is good to see a show go out blazing.

the best thing to do is ignore all the spoilers and watch each episode as it airs without getting too far ahead of the U.K shows otherwise you end up like me with no stuff to do on thursday night.

23. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,475
    Please do not put future spoilers without stating so e.g. FUTURE SPOILER a normal Spoiler is referring to this weeks episode only.

If I have missed PMing anyone for future spoilers would they please go back and edit their post, It would be most appreciated by other members.

24. Apocalypse

Apocalypse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that Garrett but I fear the damage has been done, to anyone who has yet to read the thread DON'T.

The thread was supposed to be a discussion about Thursday's episodes, we can all find out what's to come from going to American sites but we choose not to as we want to be surprised, however some people feel that they are clever for posting this info :nono:

25. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,475
    Yes Apocalypse I was quite miffed that the plot has been spoilt for me as well.

26. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,475
    Isn’t it about time someone bought Conner a new jumper his present one look’s a bit shabby.:laugh:

27. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Great.

I saw 'Unless you want the spoilers' and carried on looking. I read one line and turned my monitor off!

Please, in future - do not post spoilers for future episodes on a thread like this. You've ruined part of the story for me now (and probably many other people as well)

28. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Ive removed the spoilers to future episodes, due to the number of complaints.

29. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks.

Too late though...its already been spoiled for a lot of people. I'm not saying that as a poke at the moderators in any way btw...just my opinion about someone posting such blatant spoilers

30. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Yeah spoilt it a bit for me as well, but still no major story giveaways. I was half expecting a major crossover, and old charecters coming back any way.