Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Tonights Episode of Cold Case

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by smelly, Apr 15, 2005.

1. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    If there are any Cold Case fans out there that rely on Sky+ I've just watched tonights episode (after recording it) and it seems they did another episode straight after that hasn't picked up on the series link. I only knew from listening to the voice over at the end. Tonights normal episode @9pm was called Time to Crime. Next weeks @9pm is Wishing. The episode in between called Revolution was on tonight @10pm. For those that have missed it, its repeated on Sky One Mix tomorrow @10pm...and probably again during the week sometime.

2. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    I noticed that too, so i put the second episode in myself, and when i put it in i noticed it didnt have a series link so i had add the episode in for next week myself also

3. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Same here.
    Had a feeling that the series link wouldn't be pointed to this unexpected episode so removed the link from the first, added the second and will setup next weeks in a few mins.