Tonights 24

seany

Ex Member
Reaction score
I dont think i've seen anything on TV as gripping as tonights episode in a very long time

That was pretty hard hitting stuff

Didn't think it was going to happen, but I guess other top names have come to an untimely end.

I was convinced he would find a way around it...

One thing still puzzles me though...

Was Saunders in the same building as the one Chase raided. If not, what were all of the heavies guarding ? If he was, would they not have just swept the rest of the building ?

I guess he was no-where near at the time and the guards were decoys - but Christ, what a job description - Wanted, dumb guards to protect nobody...

This series just gets better and better

Just watched the latest episode (6am - 7am), that Keanyboy refers to.

Yes, it really is all kicking off now! Jack Bauer is one tough hombre...

I can't imagine a US President ever sanctioning that.
Yes, I know
there are Black Ops and persons have been eliminated before but not a law abiding, US citizen at the behest of a blackmailer.
At the very least, Palmer would have consulted with his administration and numerous senior judges/lawyers (imaging the lawsuit against a sitting President for murder)
End of spoiler.

Once you give in to a blackmailer, it's a slippery slope and you have no bargaining position.

Totally unrealistic IMO and it has ruined an otherwise good programme.

i downloaded all eps as they aired in US so i finished in may :) without giving anything away every episode from the one u watched gets better and better with a big big big big big big big big great great great finale :devil: its well worth the wait and the :censored: adverts of Sky. ok if u have Sky + tho :D

yeah, this series is excellent, but I agree....

Why is the president allowed to make decisions when his only advisor is his brother??

even in the first one he had to check with video confs and all his staff!

only unbelievable bit I think.

I agree wonderful series.

Not too hung up on the "unbelievable" bits seeing as how much these Yanks manage to pack into one day :eek:

theres no pleasing some people, suspend belief and enjoy guys

One thing I still don't understand.

Michelle doesn't know yet if she has been infected by the virus.

SO WHY THE fudge IS SHE WALKING AROUND WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROTECTIVE SUIT.

Everytime I see this it winds me up so much I want to eat my brain. :mad: :suicide:

monkeyboy73 said:
One thing I still don't understand.

Michelle doesn't know yet if she has been infected by the virus.

SO WHY THE fudge IS SHE WALKING AROUND WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROTECTIVE SUIT.

Everytime I see this it winds me up so much I want to eat my brain. :mad: :suicide:

if i remember correctly when the details of the virus became available it sed if they wernt infected they must be immune to it so y put the suit on because she isnt allowed out of the hotel. if she is infected then putting the suit on again is a waste of time because it isnt gonna help and again she isnt allowed out of the hotel. FYI i know what the outcome is ive i finished the season in may :) sorry for gloating hehe

Yaeh its as simple ast the if she's infected, she's infected. Its too late for the suit. If she's immune, then she has no need for a suit

BauerCTU said:
if i remember correctly when the details of the virus became available it sed if they wernt infected they must be immune to it

That must of been one of the parts I missed when my Sky+ recording kept freezing up. It all makes sense now.

Mmm, blame Sky+ .....how convenient! I'll remember that one for the next time I fail to grasp important plot points (which is frequently I may add!) :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom