• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

tomtom one just stopped working!

P

pudclark

Hi, i have read many threads regarding this problem and have taken on board all advice but hasnt helped. I was driving along at the weekend and the tomtom was working fine. I have had it for about 18months and had no probs with it. All of the sudden a picture of the tomtom and the sd card coming out of it with a cross through it came up? I have tried everything that has been suggested. My pc loads tomtom home, recognises the tomtom but the tomtom wont ask me to connect to pc? I have tried fomatting the card but it wont let me. Ihave uninstalled tomtom home and reinstalled it. Ihave tried all the different usb slots and two different usb cables. Has it died? I am soooo frustrated with this problem as I hoped it would last for years!:lease:

Ledgepie

Standard Member
Log your problem on the TT support page. The unit is under warranty for 2 years. I had a similar problem and they fixed it FOC. The returns system works very well in my experience and I had my unit back in 4 days (sent off on Tuesday back in my hands on Friday).

HTH

John

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom