TomTom Mobile 5 on XDA Mini S?

Joni Chimpo

Standard Member
Reaction score
I currently have a nokia 6630 with tomtom mobile 5. It has worked brilliantly since I bought it a year ago.

Im now about to upgrade my phone, and think im gona buy a O2 XDA Mini S.

I would really like to avoid having to buy the software again for a new phone.

Is it possible to use the tomtom mobile 5 (which is currently on a 256mb DV MMC Card) from my 6630 on a XDA Mini S?

Cheers...

It might work but im not 100% sure if with ttm there is a limit of devices it can go on? navigator has 2 max and if the xda is using smartphone software like the 6630.

Different operating platforms for the two devices.

I beleive the xda uses moble windows 2003 and the nokia uses symbiam.

TT5 wont swap between the two i'm afraid:(

Hi there,I have a problem how to conect my bluetooth GPS reciever to my device(o2 XDA mini S).I have done everything by the instruction uncluded in the software,but nothing...My TomTom software requires COM Ports for my GPS onley for COM 0 ;COM 2 ;COM 3 ;COM 9 ; serial port and infraport.But my GPS is working onley on COM 6 and COM 7.So I have no way to conect it at all...Could you send me full instructions please...?

Hi there,I have a problem how to conect my bluetooth GPS reciever to my device(o2 XDA mini S).I have done everything by the instruction uncluded in the software,but nothing...My TomTom software requires COM Ports for my GPS onley for COM 0 ;COM 2 ;COM 3 ;COM 9 ; serial port and infraport.But my GPS is working onley on COM 6 and COM 7.So I have no way to conect it at all...Could you send me full instructions please...?

Thanks

Is that sort sort of TELEPATHY or what ?? identical posts by 2 different members. Blooming heck , never seen that before !!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom