• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TomTom 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pak

Standard Member
Hi
I am looking for the latest maps for the Go500. I have downloaded some for the UK and Ireland they are 715 1730 dont know if this is the version, but when installed to my spare card and tomtom switched on it says there are no maps found yet it is showing on the card. Help please

Thanks 2pak

KeithO

Established Member
Hi
I am looking for the latest maps for the Go500. I have downloaded some for the UK and Ireland they are 715 1730 dont know if this is the version, but when installed to my spare card and tomtom switched on it says there are no maps found yet it is showing on the card. Help please

Thanks 2pak
Did you purchase, download and install them via the HOME application? if so you should have no issues. According to the TT website v7.20 is the latest GB & NI map for the Go 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom