• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

tompson dti3600 switch to TV gives no picture

annette1

Standard Member
Hi,
When I switch to the tv, there is no picture. I've changed scarts and aerials several times. The tv is fine with the 'in' aerial plugged into the tv directly.

This coincided with a lot of interference (probably Rowridge playing with their system) last week. The pvr lost most channels. I read the threads, and tried resetting, etc. (Being a tad tenacious, I tried 6 times, and the number of channels found changed each time.)
Also, someone said the pvr should never be turned off. However, I'd previously turned it off to cool down. I don't mind rescanning etc due to the loss of channels and any updates that might have been sent overnight (I live in a bedsit and he noise is not good for a healthy night's sleep!) Turning it off had not caused any problems other than this very minor inconvenience.
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance:)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom