tomorrow bank holiday monday

kopchoir

Ex Member
Reaction score
who is up for a monster session tomorrow or maybe at 1 minute past 12 tonight if it gets released, on the new game mode and maps on gow, early start so its not a late finish as most people will be back at work tuesday(sorry eec i know ur in work tomorrow pull a sicky everyone else does) i know most of u dont get on till ten or maybe later but if we start about 8ish or have an afternoon session as well, really looking forward to this update :clap:

who is up for a monster session tomorrow or maybe at 1 minute past 12 tonight if it gets released, on the new game mode and maps on gow, early start so its not a late finish as most people will be back at work tuesday(sorry eec i know ur in work tomorrow pull a sicky everyone else does) i know most of u dont get on till ten or maybe later but if we start about 8ish or have an afternoon session as well, really looking forward to this update :clap:

If you have any spaces i'm up for a session on Gears. Not played with you chaps before but from reading your other threads on AVF it looks like you're all in it for fun & a good laugh.

May get a chance to get on tomorrow afternoon, but i'm usually on from 8pm'sh (once my little boy has finally settled!) & stay on until the early hours.

If you have any spaces i'm up for a session on Gears. Not played with you chaps before but from reading your other threads on AVF it looks like you're all in it for fun & a good laugh.

May get a channe to get on tomorrow afternoon, but i'm usually on from 8pm'sh (once my little boy has finally settled!) & stay on until the early hours.
good man send me a f/r my fellow redman

If I was not at work in the morning, I would come on.

Request is on its way.

...gunna be 6 times in Athens bud :)

why u going on holiday?
yes m8 dont think the shirt will hold 6 stars but sure they will squeeze them on somewhere ;)
6 european cups another one to add to the already large haul we have we achieve other clubs dreams jpg epecially onw down the east lancs road :smashin:

yes m8 dont think the shirt will hold 6 stars but sure they will squeeze them on somewhere ;)
6 european cups another one to add to the already large haul we have we achieve other clubs dreams jpg epecially onw down the east lancs road :smashin:

they should have arrows pointing up on your teams kit.:D

lucky we have won the league all those times to keep it in the northwest.:devil:

ha guess who will be having a local derby next year :rotfl: :rotfl:

I should be about as usual kopchoir, good games last night BTW:thumbsup:

Im in, i need the practice after last night :)

You were getting pretty good by the end last night, keep improving at that rate & you'll be whipping us lot in no time:rolleyes:

i was wondering about timing of the release.surely it will be USA times eg eastern or pacific ie about 5am our time onwards !?

looks like this thread has died then as no update :( :( :( :( :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom