Tomodachi Life 3DS Review & Comments

James Thomas

Established Member
Reaction score
This latest game for the Nintendo 3DS might look tempting but don't believe everything you see in the trailer.

Yah, the trailer was pretty funny but it looked like a steaming pile of turd to play. You could tell from the vid posted in the Tomo thread that it was basically the same crap with different skinned people. So I have no intentions of buying/playing this.

Seriously, if you don't try, you cannot say it's a crap or whatever! In the beginning, when they announce the game i was like: huh... Ok. But i try the demo version and it's completly change my mind. The game is not even my kind of game but i really like it! So stop being so negative if you didn't try it. (Ps : sorry for some error or my english, this is not my language.

Got to admit I've been bored of it for a while now. It's fun for a few days but it just lacks longevity.

Seriously, if you don't try, you cannot say it's a crap or whatever! In the beginning, when they announce the game i was like: huh... Ok. But i try the demo version and it's completly change my mind. The game is not even my kind of game but i really like it! So stop being so negative if you didn't try it. (Ps : sorry for some error or my english, this is not my language.
I don't have to try a game to know I wont like it

I posted a review on my blog. It's not terrible, but lacks depth and can quickly get repetitive (the game, not my review). If you enjoy the creative elements of The Sims and Animal Crossing you might get something out of it.

My QR code if anyone wants to add me to their island:

10426821_10152535271316041_1651546815670034804_n.jpg

I've been playing the Welcome Version (free) and it's fun, but i'm not going to pay 34.99 for the full thing as it seems to be a short lived fun experience. Maybe when it's half price.

Yeah, it's not worth £34.99, maybe £15 or a tenner. I still play it every now and again, but it got boring quite quickly. Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life offer much more value and content for the same price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom