Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition

Nothing posted yet truly reflects what you'll see whilst playing. It's a superb upgrade and anyone not fortunate enough to have a decent gaming pc and has only seen the PS3 version is going to be very happy. It looks great and plays great and to top it off is a great game. Win win for anyone interested.

Great, I've never played any tomb raider game, never mind this one! I think I'll pick this up at some point.

I see amazon have now put their price up to £45! pre-ordered at £37

I think they may put a lot of people off with the pricing of this.

Just ordered it from simply games - thanks for the link. 37 quid seems good value, especially as a TR Virgin.

I've heard of simply games, so I used them.
:)

If you haven't played the PS3/360 version then it is a great buy, if you have then its just too much money to re buy it for me.

I've heard of them and they get decent reviews on sites like trustpilot, I've just never used them. I probably wouldnt have gone with them for a major release I definitely wanted on or before launch day but I would mind if this took a day or two longer.

Aye, never ever bothered. This was written by a lass wasn't it? Looks good, but the multiplayer won't get touched. Just like ac4, I'll not touch that multiplayer else either.

I'm in Vegas on the release date, not played it before,

I'm really glad I never got round to playing this on PS3, it's a completely new game for me.

...... the PS One - in 1996!

Playstation-1-psone--23-p.jpg

The PS One was not released until 2000! :)

But then I know you mean the original Playstation, good times.. :smashin:

PlayStation_2440942k.jpg

Shop.to have it at £39.85 I went with them now that the price on Amazon is back up to £45.

She has a pimple. Preoder cancelled.

Don't worry only PC has textures sharp enough to see a pimple you'll be fine on PS4 :D.

Just received a £10 Amazon Voucher from the £1 Sun+ Deal that was going a few weeks ago. Cancelled the account after getting my £10 PSN credit but forgot they owed me the Amazon one which I've just received.

So I've used this to get Tom Raider for £27. I love the Uncharted games but have never liked the old Tomb Raider games so I'm really hoping I'm going to like this

I`d be suprised if you didnt get on with it. The story is good and the jumping, climbing, flying down zip lines and fighting with bow and arrows etc is a real blast. Add to that the lush visuals I think this is going to be great fun. I loved it on 360 and have no qualms paying £36 to play it again on PS4.

Im going to dive in with this too, have played though it on PC but the thought of it on my projector is getting me very excited

Im going to dive in with this too, have played though it on PC but the thought of Lara on my projector is getting me very excited

Fixed that for you ;-)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom