Tomb Raider Reboot (TBC) Amazon

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Amy Jump (Kill List, A Field in England, High Rise, Free Fire) is set to write the screenplay, Alicia Vikander returns

MGM/Warner Bros Starts ‘Tomb Raider 2 Amy Jump To Write Script – Deadline

tomb-raider-alicia-vikander-2.jpg

Last edited:
Good. It was a solid adventure. Needs to be a lot better this time round though.

I really struggled with the reboot (after hoping for a step up from the Jolie stuff)The quality levels need upping significantly to make me even show an interest on Netflix...

Good. It was a solid adventure. Needs to be a lot better this time round though.

Agree, it was watchable but deserved to be a lot better. Hopefully they’ll learn from the mistakes of the first one.

Alicia Vikander was pretty good, I thought, especially coming after AJ.

I quite liked her grunting. A cross between
a pig and a tennis player.

Ben Wheatley set to direct!!
A Ben Wheatley blockbuster based on a video game????? I cannot even imagine what this will look like......

.......but I’m down to give it a go!!!!

he's about the last guy I would have thought they'd tap for this one... and it suddenly became a lot more interesting

Ben is again teamed with his co-writer/wife Amy Jump.

Wheatley is the last guy you expect to helm any blockbuster, but I am reliably informed he's virtually been paid nothing his entire career so the guy deserves a pay day.

Have 0% interest in a Tomb Raider film personally but this is news worthy casting.

Is there any interest in a sequel?

This news has made me think about watching the first now (as I think it's on Netflix) - is it worth my time?

Filming has now moved to an later date this Summer, with location changes.
Rumoured that MGM is also looking to sell the franchise

caught the first one on Netflix - most of it, anyways, had to turn it off due to it being awful.

I find the film watchable, far from awful. Looking forward to the sequel!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom