Tomb Raider 2 Review R1

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Phil Hinton, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Phil Hinton

Phil Hinton
    Editor Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,052
    [​IMG]

Steven Evans doesn't mince his words when it comes to reviewing this latest Lara Croft Movie. So did he love it?

Check the review by clicking here

[​IMG]

2. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So I take it you didn't enjoy this one then Steve...?:rolleyes: Stopped me dead in my tracks from buying it so I owe you one...

3. Steve.EX

Steve.EX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    To be brutally honest i am always conscious of the fact that directly beneath the Overall assessment there is a "thanks to xxxxxx for supplying the review disc" legend, and i don't wish to offend. Reviewing the movie itself is always the hardest thing as i feel it is to a certain extent subjective (one mans rubbish anothers treasure etc). The picture/sound evaluations i am far more comfortable with, as they are a more exacting "science" if you will.
    But if i feel a film is awful then i would say as much. After i have "decided" it is a "crap film" i will any others present of their opnions and i then look at box-office takings/numbers of and lengths of theatrical runs just to see if this was the general consensus etc etc. I do try to be "as objective about my subjectiveness" as possible.
    I will stand by all that i have written thus far.

Steven

4. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I admire your honesty. I applied for the reviewers job a little while ago and withdrew my application. I found I spent less time watching a film and more time ripping it apart. I tried to review Armagedon which I love but found myself tearing into the plot holes. If I had got the job, it would have ruined my hobby...I'm impressed by your first couple of reviews mate - keep up the good work.

I couldn't do it...:rolleyes:

5. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I loved the first half of Tomb Raider -Cradle of Life but thought it fell to pieces during the second half and the ending was less than convincing but a decent first hour.

I have the region 3 DTS version and its great visuals great sound and even better packaging, it's a better film than the first Tomb Raider and ive seen worse.