Tom Tom Home and Favourites

DGP999

Standard Member
Reaction score
In Tom Tom Home I can copy from the TT1 including Itineraries but I cant find how to copy Favourites. Does anyone know how to do this?

In Tom Tom Home I can copy from the TT1 including Itineraries but I cant find how to copy Favourites. Does anyone know how to do this?
You can't. But the Favourites is only intended to be a temporary store of destinations anyway...I think it stores 20, with earliest being erased.

Best bet is to create your own POI category. You can then create POIs in this category from your Favourites, and they will then be stored forever (and shown on map, etc like any other POI). You can then also copy this POI category to/from TT using Home

You can't. But the Favourites is only intended to be a temporary store of destinations anyway...I think it stores 20, with earliest being erased.

Best bet is to create your own POI category. You can then create POIs in this category from your Favourites, and they will then be stored forever (and shown on map, etc like any other POI). You can then also copy this POI category to/from TT using Home

Intriguing what one can do!! Many thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom