Tom Clancys: The Division Xbox One

Don't come out of the game because you can't get back in! Getting Delta errors now.

Looks like everyone is going to be flocking back to the Division tonight! I really like the look of the underground stuff. Hopefully this update will keep it interesting for more than a few days.

Don't come out of the game because you can't get back in! Getting Delta errors now.
i bet it is becuase we logged out of the underground servers and they said they were going to be hammered. if we had gone to BOO first i bet it would be fine

Hindsight [emoji31] it's stoplis' fault!

totally stoplis's fault. and irony is he is back in.

i am going to try with my alt character

alt character fine. it's the underground server is the issue

Hopefully it's more stable when I get home. 'Honestly' gutted for you not being able to play while I'm at work :rotfl:

Alarm bells rang when stoplis posted saying Underground was on a separate server. Hopefully it'll settle down shortly...

I've just jumped on to have a quick look around on my dinner break. 1st attempt just said "connecting" forever, so rebooted the game. 2nd attempt says I'm 1888 in the queue. Queue size is dropping very slowly

I hope this gets sorted out quickly

I've just jumped on to have a quick look around on my dinner break. 1st attempt just said "connecting" forever, so rebooted the game. 2nd attempt says I'm 1888 in the queue. Queue size is dropping very slowly

I hope this gets sorted out quickly
Yeah, it the queue is that size now hate to think what it will be like at 8pm tonight when all us people that have to go to work get online.

Yeah, it the queue is that size now hate to think what it will be like at 8pm tonight when all us people that have to go to work get online.

And the yanks wake up...... may not even get on later

Is the Underground download something i can start from my pc at work?

If i go to the page on xbox.com its asking me to pay again?

TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION™ Underground
It's only 10mb so don't worry about it.
Not sure if difficulty login back in was because we were in the underground server when we quit or because we were still in a group that was in a server that had no room. I got back in after I timed out of the group.
For now make sure you leave a group and leave the underground and the underground ops centre before leaving the game.

I'll be on at 8 if anyone wants to team up?

They did say they would monitor it and move servers around if needed.

Played 2 so far. The first one seems to be the same for everyone (sets stuff up and teaches the mechanics) the second one was different.
So far I like it but we'll have to see how much variation there really is.

Played 2 so far. The first one seems to be the same for everyone (sets stuff up and teaches the mechanics) the second one was different.
So far I like it but we'll have to see how much variation there really is.
Get any of the new drops?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom