• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tom and Jerry Film

Mark_a

Prominent Member
Hmm, a live action/CGI T&J... I'd imagine H&B are spinning like tops right about now.

Still, we shouldn't judge it sight unseen, but it really doesn't sound like it will add greatly to the stature of the very best cartoon series the world has ever known.

Regards

Mark

brian s

Distinguished Member
The later additions to the Tom & Jerry series were very poor. I haven't seen the previous film version so I can't comment on it. I can't imagine it working for 80 minutes plus.

Cheers
Bri

binbag

Established Member
What are the chances that they'll reinstate the smoking and Mammy Two-shoes?

Tom & Jerry CGI Live action is like gambling on a horse at 100/1. They can only have a winner on their hands if everything falls into the right place, at the right time.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Warner Bros eyeing Zoey Deutch or Olivia Cooke to be the lead.
The role would be for a character named Kayla, who helps Tom stop Jerry from ruining some type of event. Other actresses who are apparently being considered are Yara Shahidi, Kelly Marie Tran, Becky G, and Isabella Moner.
Not holding my breath for this one.

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Wait...so Tom is now the 'good guy'?
emm maybe.gif

raz77

Prominent Member
Just watched this as I was a fan growing up, it’s a good family movie for small kids, I enjoyed it. Picture quality and sound very good with being Dolby vision/Atmos

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom