For Sale Tokina 12-28 F4 and Canon EF 100-300 USM

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Ugg10, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Ugg10

Ugg10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,405
    Moving over to Full Frame so have the following canon items for sale.

As a bundle this would make a great starter kit.

Note: all prices EXCLUDE postage and packing, I will get quotes once deals are done so you only pay the cost price. Will also accept collection in Worthing, Farnborough, Salisbury and occasionally Bristol.

Higher resolution pictures can be seen here - Items for Sale

1) Tokina 12-28mm F4 AT DX PRO lens - £310 (£450 new in Jessops)
    Bought in April 2015 from Jessops, so UK model, receipt available if required.
    Lovely combination of wide angle and moderate walk about lens for landscapes, architecture and indoor shooting. I used it to great effect visiting the grand canyon and national parks last summer.
    Come with all originally supplied parts (both end caps, hood) and is boxed. In very good condition, always has a filter on it and has recently been in for a new AF circuit board and has been cleaned at the same time. So pretty much a new lens with 6 months of warranty left.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Canon 550D plus extras - £175 - Removed from sale so that i can get it repaired, may be available in a few weeks
    Bought from the Cardiff Camera Centre in Dec 2011 as ex display UK stock. I have taken about 12k photos so guessing that it is something around 20k so plenty of life left in it yet.
    Camera in good condition with some minor wear and tear including paint on buttons slightly worn. Screen protector on from new and recently replaced.
    However, the display inside the eyepiece is starting to break up, does not affect the camera function and the info can be seen on the rear screen so probably more suited to either a second camera or a videographer.
    Comes with the following extras - silicon skin cover, 1 canon and 3 third party batteries, charger, corded remote shutter release and timer, original box (will check to see if I still have the CDs but these can be downloaded).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3) Canon EF 100-300mm F4-5.6 USM - £85
    Good EF zoom lens with a USM motor so can be used with pretty much all canon DSLR cameras. In good condition with third party hood and skylight 1B filter, note the rubber has not gone white on this one. I think I also have the original box, will look later.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) Spares or repairs - Canon EFS 17-85mm f4-5.6 USM IS - £40 - - Removed from sale so that i can get it repaired, may be available in a few weeks
    Good step up from the kit lens with useful extra range. Been looked after and is cosmetically and optically in good condition and has a Hoya UV filter fitted. Comes with third party hood but no box, will be packed well for delivery.
    However, this lens has the common iris control cable fault and so needs a fix, this can be carried out for around £40-45 - search ebay.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So, hopefully I have given as much information as I can but please do ask questions if you need more and will accept offers for the whole kit.

Price and currency: £310 + £175 + £85 + £40
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. Ugg10

Ugg10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,405
    Anyone?

3. FocusOnScott

FocusOnScott

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +133
    £25 inc for faulty 17-85?

4. Ugg10

Ugg10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,405
    Bit low, for that I would get it fixed myself, can do £35 plus postage.

5. FocusOnScott

FocusOnScott

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +133
    It was just a punt really to see if I could get it fixed and use it as a cheap lens on holiday... Could go to £30 plus postage?

6. Ugg10

Ugg10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,405
    Focusonscott, thanks for the counter offer but still can't go that low.

So, I am going to remove the 550D and 17-85 from sale and get them fixed myself and then decide what to do with them. The 100-300 and the lovely Tokina 12-28 are still for sale though. Go, on you know you want them for Christmas !

7. FocusOnScott

FocusOnScott

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +133
    Hi again,

Thanks for the reply...I'm not interested in the other bits unfortunately...but if you change you mind about the 17-85 i'll have it at £35 plus postage as you originally offered.

Regards