toilets

L

loopycrazymofo

i am new here could anyone please tell me where the toilets are tx p.s. only whitely can save us

Hi and welcome to the forums but remember to make sure you leave the seat down for the ladies please:)

and no ****splash:blush:

We got ladies on these forums????

upstairs,on your right on airport 1.

tread carefully as there is claymores and remote charges about!

we must let anyone post on these forums now;)

Originally posted by loopycrazymofo
i am new here could anyone please tell me where the toilets are tx p.s. only whitely can save us

What?

If you've played online with him, you'll know :D

He'll need to know where the toilet is if he calls that humour, sounds like a load of s*** to me :rolleyes:

trust me,loopy has more humour in his little finger than some comedians have in a lifetime.

Iain

Go get yourself R6 on XBox and you will find out
loopy is XBL's version of peter Kaye then when his m8 is in there no going back you will be in stiches all night

I didn't like R6 3, or Peter Kaye for that matter... :(

Oh well, where was the toilet again :D

Loopy don't go in there after Typhoon. When he finishes it looks like Michael Schumacher has been around the pan with his F1 car with all those skid marks. :D

Yeah I agree Obi, Ty tends to leave big ass floaters bobbing around that just wont flush. I had to get some scissors last time :suicide:

Matt

I heared malone and colesy likeed apple bobbing at the fair ground so I thought id help them out

whats that bloke on about dont like peter kaye !!!!!
or R6

do you need some rope i will tie the knot for you not a prob

If your gonna hang yourself Iain put me down for your Xbox and all your games.;) :D

Oh and Ty, what a gent, very thoughtful that letting us use your poo as apple bobbing experimentation. Thanx again :D

It dont get better than RS3 on live man (not yet anyway) its a right :laugh: As long as you like dry/toilet/pervert humour your be alright:D

Matt

Hang myself!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I just wanted to take a dump :rolleyes:

howdy Loopy

manic you are mistaken that flooter was typhoon.

are some people rude.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom