• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Today's Football.

Bristol Pete

Wonderful day to shoot today. No sun. Shot in cloudy white balance, manual exposure which did not really move, so you knew what you were getting. However, freezing cold, really, and I / my hands did not half feel it.

Anyway, enjoy, comments welcome etc.

UNi_PT_PatchwayvHanham.jpg

UNi_PT_PatchwayvHanham9.jpg

UNi_PT_PatchwayvHanham8.jpg

UNi_PT_PatchwayvHanham6.jpg

UNi_PT_PatchwayvHanham3.jpg

UNi_PT_PatchwayvHanham11.jpg

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
Nice :smashin:
I agree, 3 is a corker, really sums up the game.
Good work mate :clap:

Figment

Fabulous shots Pete. So clear, milliseconds of time frozen. I love how the flying mud and even sweat is captured along with the bigger picture.
Excellent stuff.

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Superb quality shots again Pete, you must have been chuffed that you were able to get the shutter speed quick enough to capture the sweat coming off the players. Lovely isolation of the subjects (was it the Sigma?). What ISO were you shooting with?

Bristol Pete

Superb quality shots again Pete, you must have been chuffed that you were able to get the shutter speed quick enough to capture the sweat coming off the players. Lovely isolation of the subjects (was it the Sigma?). What ISO were you shooting with?

Yep, the sigma. I love it, its a great lens.

I was shooting between 1250 and 1600 to get the shutter speed up mate. :smashin:

senu

Distinguished Member
Pete you just keep coming up with shots that attract superlatives:cool:

The kit is certainly top notch but I reaaly have to give kudos to the man whose finger is on the shutter

Very well done!!:smashin: :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom