Today I learned (TIL)........

I do believe that’s none of your business :D

AF5A3F7D-D241-4C8E-B76C-BED4E7945E73.jpeg

TIL that the Yamaha synth I bought last week also comes with a free Yamaha soundbar for the telly. I had no idea that this was the case and was already very happy with the low price I got it for. The shop phoned me up a couple of hours ago to inform me that Yamaha had extended the soundbar offer an extra month so my purchase was valid too :)

TIL that my Father had to attend a remote Speed Awareness online course today, via ‘Zoom‘, The irony wasn’t lost on him....

TIL when looking through special characters in Microsoft Office that there are some Cyrillic characters that trigger my schoolboy humour. I give you

The broad omega and the double monocular

Cyrillic.JPG

Fnarrr, Fnarrr

Cheers,

Nigel

TIL when looking through special characters in Microsoft Office that there are some Cyrillic characters that trigger my schoolboy humour. I give you

The broad omega and the double monocular

View attachment 1342707

Fnarrr, Fnarrr

Cheers,

Nigel
WOO

TIL - in the new 2004 update for Windows 10, you can press the Windows key and the full stop key together which then brings up the emoji selection.

1596199297166.png

...you also get these new unicode ones :

1596199376024.png

😉

Glut of cucumbers so whiz them and freeze them as ice cubes served in Gin and Tonic. Need to buy more Gin as the plants are going mad in this heat They also work well in tap water 😐

Loving this logic.
TBH we doubted we could grow anything this year.We are growing tomatoes and cucumbers and chiili peppers, we have never heard of because that was all we could get in the Pandemic but they are amazing . Just need to sort out the slugs.😕

TBH we doubted we could grow anything this year.We are growing tomatoes and cucumbers and chiili peppers, we have never heard of because that was all we could get in the Pandemic but they are amazing . Just need to sort out the slugs.😕

Ditto!:)

Just need to sort out the slugs.😕
There’s a saying here “if you have slugs you don’t have enough ducks”

C1AFE5C9-9129-45B6-8DEA-B221D8BB7A8E.jpeg
Muscovy ducks don’t need a pond (just a bucket to wash down food and clear nostrils apparently) and are “silent” or “quackless”. Never seen a slug since getting these :) Gladys and Flo to acknowledge nAmes of old :)

TIL...this kind of stuff goes on in our prisons.!! and I'm not talking about the compensation...

1596278908979.png

Except for privatisation.
The government prison officers were very different to the Securicor ones, less training and discipline.
But they cost less.

Today I learned that a human male can push/press/encourage manually their testicles back up inside their body.

Please note: This is not something I found out about due to self experimentation, nor somethingI have any intention of attempting just out of curiosity.
Apparently it can be rather uncomfortable when it's 1st done, but over time, it's fine.

Called "Tucking"

"Involves moving the testes up into the inguinal canals. The inguinal canals make up the body cavity where the testes sit before birth."

Many people, of a certain lifestyle choice/type do this all the time apparently.
I'm sure you can Google this if more info needed!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom