Today I learned (TIL)........

White Socks, Crocs and garden dust gives an interesting artistic? outcome

f46e1690b295dcff82eb717e89973880.jpg

TIL black quinoa comes out the same way as it's consumed...

Whilst the hammocks below are, I'm sure more comfortable then laying over a single rope.
Personally I think I'd take the discomfort of the single rope than the pictures below.
You agree?

Loads of Top-knotted Crusty Jugglers smoking pot and singing shit songs with a guitar whilst suspended in hammocks with no easy way to leave? Not for me thanks! :rotfl:

The problem will solve itself given time.

it's tomorrows problem :D

TIL playing Call of Duty: Warzone while the work VPN is on is hella laggy

Found this in a Google search after watching a scene in Das Boot S2 ep5.

In times of war, when other antiseptics were unavailable, urine, the darker the better, was utilized on open wounds to kill bacteria.

Pee is supposed to be sterile (after the 1st bit has, errr, come out) However, not sure I'll be weeing on any cuts in the near future though if I'm totally honest!
Perhaps drinking it will kill Corona Virus?

^ Ok that's it, I'm taking out the toilet and making it into a store room.

See my classifieds for sale soon for a whole range of "natural" products :)

Waste not want not

Living close to Hadrian's Wall, we often find ourselves visiting one or other of the museums and archaeological sites that are local to us.

One summer, (as they do most summers), there was a whole raft of various Roman 'events' along the wall that one could visit.

We went to one place, where, inside a tent, they were demonstrating Roman cooking.

The first thing I said, as I walked in, was "Phew - smell's like Bangkok!"

The guy demonstrating the cooking picked up on this, and said "Quite right!" - and then explained why this was so.

In Thai cooking a lot of fish sauce is used to flavour foods. The Romans used something similar.

When they prepared a fish, the waste parts, entrails, tails etc. would be buried in a hole in the ground. At the bottom of the hole would be a pot, then a covering of straw, and finally, the fish guts. It would be left, covered up, and the fish entrails allowed to rot.

After a few days or weeks, the pot would be unearthed, and it would now contain fermented fish sauce - which the Romans would use to flavour other dishes. Yummy! :smashin:

TIL........i can’t flush the toilet with my left hand.

Pee is supposed to be sterile (after the 1st bit has, errr, come out) However, not sure I'll be weeing on any cuts in the near future though if I'm totally honest!
Perhaps drinking it will kill Corona Virus?
I ve not caught it yet :thumbsup:

Never heard of prevention?

The urine, bleach and uv light seem to be doing the trick :thumbsup:

The urine, bleach and uv light seem to be doing the trick :thumbsup:
Presumably you are avoiding 5G frequencies too :thumbsup::rotfl:

(Edit - no intention to derail the thread to become the coronavirus thread - just after some cheap
laughs - like @Chillie6 :D)

Presumably you are avoiding 5G frequencies too :thumbsup::rotfl:

(Edit - no intention to derail the thread to become the coronavirus thread - just after some cheap
laughs - like @Chillie6 :D)
I like cheep. It’s my middle name :)

TIL that Aldi bleach bottles aren't strong enough to hold the bleach. I bought a bottle at the start of march and it's been sat in the kitchen sink cupboard unopened. Today I noticed that everything was wet and thought the sink was leaking. Nope, it's bleach that's also melted through the actual unit.

IMG-20200629-WA0006.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom