Today I learned (TIL)........

That’s the new desktop badckground sorted :smashin:
@HaRd2BeAr 's leg 🥰:love::love::love:

:love:

20200324_130901.jpg

Yes, and she wants it back :D

TIL that as a synth-head (someone obsessed by synthesizers) I’m officially self-oscillating ;)

I appreciate you have to know about synths to get this one !!

I could do a 4 all over but usually she does it shorter on the sides and blends it up to a 4 on top. A 4 all over would be ok for emergencies though :)

this is what you need..

1585074157924.png

TIL that new 4k TV's wider colour Gamut (rec 2020) is pointless

TIL that new 4k TV's wider colour Gamut (rec 2020) is pointless

I think that follows on from “YIL that new 4K TV’s extra pixels are pointless for most of us” :D

TIL...... A new word, 'Infobesity' an overload of information. Something I feel we are getting from the BBC with the coronavirus which has practically nothing else on its news channel.

TIL...... A new word, 'Infobesity' an overload of information. Something I feel we are getting from the BBC with the coronavirus which has practically nothing else on its news channel.
LOL Like you need a reason to complain about the BBC. You big wuss ;) Just change channels...

Mr Fraggle only watches things he doesn't like. Otherwise, he wouldn't have anything to complain about. He's doing ok, he's complaining for the rest of us.

Personally, I'm watching old Big Bang Theory episodes on my phone, quietly because I'm supposed to be working.

It was not a complaint but a statement of fact though it looks like someone on my ignore list has posted befire yours I have no interest in what they posted.

TIL (while walking the dog)

1) It's apparently ok to speed in 30mph zones now
2) It's perfectly acceptable to use your phone at the wheel now that there are less people around to hit and kill

TIL that bloody idiots are travelling from London to Bournemouth for a day out!
Naturally they wander round in tight groups.
I wonder how infection rates are increasing here...

You know that saying about each cigarette taking x minutes off your life?

Well, every dick who ignores the self-isolation rules is adding another hour to the lockdown for everyone.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom