Today I learned (TIL)........

quick google suggests -

1581495678099.png

Three billion divided by three hundred million is ten per year.
Yes, I am using round figures there.

perhaps some greedy fudgers really like pizza then.. :D

i suspect he went to type in the value of 3,000,000,000 got confused, then wrote billion, but forgot to remove the 2 zeros :D

Famous last words, Pearl Harbour edition

Was just listening to a CD of The Lumineers this morning. There is a Song called Submarine in which they sing about seeing a Submarine with Japanese flag on it and nobody listened to what they were saying. I think it was about Pearl Harbor. Great song and great Album.

Was just listening to a CD of The Lumineers this morning. There is a Song called Submarine in which they sing about seeing a Submarine with Japanese flag on it and nobody listened to what they were saying. I think it was about Pearl Harbor. Great song and great Album.
Midget submarines were used at Pearl Harbour. I think the sinking of one was the first shots fired by the US on Japanese kit. It gets a brief scene in "Tora Tora Tora."

TIL..... There is a word for something I bet we all have done many many times and that word is Linish: To polish or remove excess material from (something) by contact with an abrasive moving belt.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom