Today I learned (TIL)........

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

Tempest

Distinguished Member
^ I know we are laughing about this.
But it's actually 100% serious and true that if some people started planting very invasive plants in the UK which have no local predators? and grow fast/spread seeds very well, that within a few years they could create a massive problem.
We do laugh about this, but there are many studies of a few plants or animals being moved into a foreign habitat, and it creating chaos, which is almost impossible to undo once started.
Invasive Species.

maddy

TIL that the actor Sam Lloyd, who played Ted on Scrubs, is the brother nephew of Christopher Lloyd who played Doc Brown in BTTF.

Last edited:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
TIL that the actor Sam Lloyd, who played Ted on Scrubs, is the brother of Christopher Lloyd who played Doc Brown in BTTF.
RIP

mjn

Distinguished Member
Refresher bars are no longer bright yellow.....they're a kind of dull puke coloured yellow now.

Miss Mandy

TIL that the actor Sam Lloyd, who played Ted on Scrubs, is the brother of Christopher Lloyd who played Doc Brown in BTTF.
Close. The Sam Lloyd in Scrubs was Sam Lloyd Jr. He was Christopher Lloyd's nephew. His father Sam Lloyd Sr was Christopher Lloyd's brother.

Doug the D

Close. The Sam Lloyd in Scrubs was Sam Lloyd Jr. He was Christopher Lloyd's nephew. His father Sam Lloyd Sr was Christopher Lloyd's brother.
I hope you pushed your glasses up your nose when typing this :rotfl:

HMHB

Distinguished Member
This post should really be 'Today I Realised after my latest purchases' but here goes...

TIL that my obsession has probably got out of hand and that I should seek professional help ;)

Well I definitely need a bigger house at least :)

Please excuse the makeup brush on the Moog - it's what I use to clean between the knobs with ( oooh matron!)

20200724_095112.jpg

ruffage

Distinguished Member
This post should really be 'Today I Realised after my latest purchases' but here goes...

TIL that my obsession has probably got out of hand and that I should seek professional help ;)

Well I definitely need a bigger house at least :)

Please excuse the makeup brush on the Moog - it's what I use to clean between the knobs with ( oooh matron!)

View attachment 1339717
Your makeup brush makes me feel less sad for having a 1/2" paint brush for dusting my PC keyboard.