Quantcast

Today I learned (TIL)........

outoftheknow

Distinguished Member
Nonsense. I saw a brilliant documentary about some guys getting chased around by a T-Rex in their jeep after they sat enjoying a cup of water, so your timeline is way out man.
Yep and there was a documentary about cavemen and cavewomen battling dinosaurs in 1,000,000BC - so that timeline is wrong too :rotfl:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

deantown

Distinguished Member
Famous last words, Pearl Harbour edition
Was just listening to a CD of The Lumineers this morning. There is a Song called Submarine in which they sing about seeing a Submarine with Japanese flag on it and nobody listened to what they were saying. I think it was about Pearl Harbor. Great song and great Album.

mjn

Distinguished Member

Sonic67

Distinguished Member
Was just listening to a CD of The Lumineers this morning. There is a Song called Submarine in which they sing about seeing a Submarine with Japanese flag on it and nobody listened to what they were saying. I think it was about Pearl Harbor. Great song and great Album.
Midget submarines were used at Pearl Harbour. I think the sinking of one was the first shots fired by the US on Japanese kit. It gets a brief scene in "Tora Tora Tora."

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
TIL..... There is a word for something I bet we all have done many many times and that word is Linish: To polish or remove excess material from (something) by contact with an abrasive moving belt.

Last edited: