today i finally bought...

mr jones

Novice Member
a canon 20D... :clap:

im off out shooting tonight so if things go well, ill show peeps some kickass band shots tomorrow, steep learning curve me thinks :) :rolleyes: :smashin:

tomson

Johndm said:
Did you get a 580 EX Flash, and a Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L USM , and a Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM , and a Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM , and a Canon EF 200mm f/1.8L USM , and and and and and and and and............. :laugh:
There's a man obsessed if ever I saw one :D

mr jones

Novice Member
*burp*

completely standard settings on automatic only with a higher iso selected...

Attachments

seany

Banned
Feels great in the hands doesn't it jamie;) Wait until you start messing around with the WB/shift and colour temp.

A fine purchase my boy

mr jones

Novice Member
seany said:
Feels great in the hands doesn't it jamie;) Wait until you start messing around with the WB/shift and colour temp.

A fine purchase my boy

i spent another day faffing about with it :D

aliflack

Standard Member
Johndm said:
Did you get a 580 EX Flash, and a Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L USM , and a Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM , and a Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM , and a Canon EF 200mm f/1.8L USM , and and and and and and and and............. :laugh:
:blush:
erm...well I got the 580ex last week, the omnibounce with it, a tripod a couple of week before that. Now I'm thinking about the 70-200 F2.8 L IS or the 100-400 L IS and then a bigger bag to fit it all in! :suicide:

seany

Banned
The portrait of nicky is quality, jamie

Purple tone works really well

mr jones

Novice Member
aparently it makes her look fat and ugly, when in reality it makes her look hot as ****

eek did i just say that about a 30 year old, eek i must be getting old :eek:

mr jones

Novice Member
ive thrown a few more pictures up as well

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom