today i am mostly listening to... part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beethoven|Complete Works for Piano & Cello - Bailey/Dinnerstein Telarc

:laugh: same here, remember the Blue pants with the small zip at bottom with 2 white lines above the zip, they were the craze then if you were into all that and apart of the team :D was crap at head spins though use to get dizzy and fall into people after trying that move:rotfl:.

They are Walker tracksuit bottoms you are refering to. Wow, they were all the rage if you were in to breakdancing. You would also wear a Nike hoodie top, it was like a V shape on the front. Great memories.

Just to give a bit of soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH1URg8wsM0

or even better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhkOPNRV8Pk

Last edited:
Music to while away the sunny afternoon has been Talk Talk - Collection and I have just ordered Natural History to fill in the missing gaps of the collection cd, Talk Talk a very underrated band at the time :)

Curly

The Strokes Angles Album of Year for me so far,great for that bit sounds like The Cars,Talking Heads,RHCP,and that bit Costello,,ect,ect and some great 70's sounding stuff
The Cult Ceremony Just a great play loud album
R.E.M Collapse into Now pretty much on form just like the old days

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

Nightclub - Paticia Barber
doin' the thing - Horace Silver Quintet at the Village Gate RVG ed

Bit of a 70's marathon for me tonight.
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Gerry Rafferty - City To City
Steely Dan - Aja
The Cars - S/T DCC Gold disc
Eagles - Hotel California DCC Gold disc
Elton John - Greatest Hits DCC Gold disc

Finally got my hifi setup back up and running so loads of music to catch up on.

Seasick Steve - Man from another Time, and now listening to Florence and the Machine - Lungs.

Terrorvision next...well, the sun is shining :D

Last edited:
Curly99 said:
Music to while away the sunny afternoon has been Talk Talk - Collection and I have just ordered Natural History to fill in the missing gaps of the collection cd, Talk Talk a very underrated band at the time :)

Curly

Highly underrated band that are always in the rotation of music in my system, can highly recommend Mark Hollis solo album as well

The Cd's are all dirt cheap on amazon etc at the moment

D-FENS said:
Highly underrated band that are always in the rotation of music in my system, can highly recommend Mark Hollis solo album as well

The Cd's are all dirt cheap on amazon etc at the moment

Spirit of Eden is my number one album of all time and hear its also quite valuable now on vinyl.

A House,Immaculate Fools,Divine Comedy today

Mendelsshn| Piano Trios - Ax/Ma/Perlman
Holst| The Planets - Mehta|LA Phil Decca XRCD24

Bruce Springsteen-Independence Night[Wembley Stadium 7/4/85]

Low-C'mon Pretty decent listening like it
Gorrilaz-The Fall Pretty impressive I just gotta try and attempt to make an album on the IPad
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light Not impressed

Spirit of Eden is my number one album of all time and hear its also quite valuable now on vinyl.

A House,Immaculate Fools,Divine Comedy today

Just had a look at Spirit of Eden, only £3.98 for the remastered version on Amazon...probably one for the next order.

Low-C'mon Pretty decent listening like it
Gorrilaz-The Fall Pretty impressive I just gotta try and attempt to make an album on the IPad
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light Not impressed

Tempted by the New Gorillaz album, might as well get it as I have all the others, never been a big Foo fighters fan... the Low album keeps being recommended to me, i have not heard any of there stuff is it worth getting?

Today I have been listening to War of the Worlds 30th Anniversary Edition

Curly

MD in NYC - Matija Dedic Trio Origin
Bird Songs - Joe Lovano Us Five BlueNote
A Night in Monte Carlo - Marcus Miller Concord Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom