• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tocco lite handbook not very helpful

rock muso

Standard Member
Hi everyone, I've recently purchased the Tocco Lite which I'm happy with as it does everything I need (so far). The handbook however (online too) isn't very helpful at all. I couldn't find anywhere in the book that told me how to use the 4X digital zoom for the camera and I had to suss it myself. I was also having problems with adding different fields to the address book as no matter how hard I tried it kept on defaulting to 'private mobile'. Glad to say I've now got that sorted too.
I'm not that clued up about tech but savvy enough to work things out after experimenting with stuff. I don't know if anyone else has found this, I may still be taking the long way round to add fields to my phone/address list so is there anyone about who knows a quick way?
There is NO mention of how to sort out these two functions in the handbook so if anyone out there is going to buy a Tocco Lite just be aware that the instruction manual doesn't tell you everything.
Anyway any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom