1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toca 2 problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Stereo Steve, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Having played this for a while in Live mode I decided to actually get some practice in and complete the single player game. However, despite not being connected to live, I get this strange voice with a Scottish accent during the race. It tells me things like 'Your second laddie, just one car to overtake and you'll be first!', and other profound proclomations such as 'Come on, you can get this guy' despite it being the last lap where the leader is 20 yards from the line and I'm 30s behind.

Anyone else found this. I'm wondering if this is a bug or whether the makers of the game are actually complete tw@ts.

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +731
    The vocie you hear is the fat bloke that you talk to in all the cuts scenes. So no its not a bug, its there for all to hear. I quite like the things he says, not that i pay any attention to him.

3. H4r7y

H4r7y

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    lol!
    i thought the voices coming through to the car were fantastic, very atmospheric of what i imagine to go on in a real life race.
    definately not a bug
    :)

4. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Yes, I'm sure at any race meeting if you hacked into the team radios you would be likely to hear a manager saying to a driver 'Right laddy, you're in second. Overtake the car in front and you'll be in the lead!'.

It's good job he said that to me or else I would have not bothered and hence forth, failed to win the race.