To The Moon

Dazimus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I'd get it if it were on Steam.

I'd get it if it were on Steam.

Yep, that's a drawback for me too but I'll just add it as a non-Steam game anyway. Unless Desura has its own client?

Either way, the reviews and comments sound pretty incredible and the story sounds amazing.

Yep, looks like Desura has its own client, can't be bothered with that. I'll just get it from the main site for £9.83 anyway and have one less client.

Last edited:
Played about 20 mins or so last night and quite enjoyed it. A nice bit of humour thrown in and the music is incredible. I'm not really one for piano music and all that but one particular bit of music was just lovely to listen to.

Trailer here:

This game really needs more attention. Played just under 1.5 hours and enjoyed every second. The story, atmosphere and sound is just fantastic. Brilliant characters and it just really draws you in. Really good game.

Now on Steam, go get it!

People paid £35-40 for MW3 and that only has 4 hours worth of Single-Player too.

it actually had more than that with the spec ops mode, and you cant ignore the endless hours of multiplayer. which still doesnt require an online pass

however I agree people who wont pay a small amount of money for a short game are robbing themselves :)

Make sure you pick this up in the Steam daily deal, especially if you like brilliant stories.

Make sure you pick this up in the Steam daily deal, especially if you like brilliant stories.

I have done as you instructed Sir. Now what?

I had this on my wish list and picked it upyself. Just need to stay away from Dota now.

Really enjoying this so far, amazing how engaging it is considering its visuals. Really scarey/freaky at some points. Can see its going to get better as you get more engaged with the characters. However I am stuck on a "jump" as I can not find a memory despite seemingly looking everywhere for it!

Hadouken :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom