To PDP-434HDE owners

G

grayson

I was first of all going to go for an hitachi pd5000 or the panny 6, now though Im going to go for the best I can afford, after all it not every day you buy a plasma.
After spending £16 on various mags the Pioneer PDP-434HDE seems to be the mother of all plasmas at the minute at least.

Im also going to buy the pio 668 dvd player for the HD connection, Kef 2005.2 and the denon 2802 amp.

My questions are what colour is the PDP-434HDE some sites have it with a black frame others silver and how much shall i spend on leads for my new setup, I have the speaker cable, I want to spend about £25 on a sub lead, £30 on optical and wheres the best place for an HDMI lead.
Where can i buy all of the leads from. Thanks

frozendexter

Standard Member
Hi grayson

Nice choice! you won't be disapointed!!

The frame is black, the table top stand is silver, the speakers are silver, the media box is silver with a 3/4 inch black stripe running along the middle, the remote is silver.

got mine last November and wouldn't be without it!!!

G

grayson

Is the HDMI input from a compatable dvd player as good as the mags are saying

emad

Banned for trading fraud
Hi Grayson

I've the 504 and I ditto frozendexter, and add the plasma surround is silver as well but the frame is Piano black, beautiful screen - good choice.

emad

Banned for trading fraud
Grayson

I am selling Molex HDMI leads in the classified section if you are interested. I had 4 but sold two.

They are £20 inc. P&P - Brand New.

AVland sells them for £35 and Highstreet prices are £40+

Cheers

Emad