1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Mr & Mrs Kef a new baby Q!!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by wilber, Sep 22, 2003.

1. wilber

wilber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    In 7oaks today I was told of new additions to the Q range.

First up is the Q4 a stubby Q5 by the sound of it (Q3 being dropped?) mmm not sure about a short floor stander.

More exciting to me was the for want of a better word "baby Q" visually similar to the Q1 it will be more the size of a standard bookshelf speaker than the bloated (but beautiful) Q1. I Hope that these will make a debut in my system for centre back duties in early November weighing in at about £200 a pair.

Almost as nice as the pics of the Denon 3803 in silver that they had (officially due in October - so that's my xmas pressy to me sorted)

2. benji_m

benji_m

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Yes,

Interesting additions to the Q range and the 3 is indeed finished, hope they measure up to the Q3 as it was a well reviewed product liked by staff and customers and a steady seller. 3803 and 2803 in silver are in stock with most retailers (we took delivery last week) and we can see this becoming rapidly the best selling colour.