1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to Kramer or Comer

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by andya, Oct 20, 2003.

1. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    hi am thinking of buying the sony hs20 and i know its very much like the hs10 so your opinions would really help,anyway im sitting about 8ft from the screen and the projector would be 7ft from the screen ive been told ill only get a 4ft screen but i dont know im hoping you guys could tell me is it going to be worth getting it ,if i could get a 5ft then that would be better but im not sure if this is possible.sony say it should be ok other people say no and so on i just dont know what to do

2. Comer

Comer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help here. Sitting 8 feet from a 4 or 5 foot screen should be OK with this projector. I see no screendoor on a 7 foot screen unless I get within 5 feet of the screen (neither does my guid dog, he is trained to bark once when he can see screendoor and twice when he can't).

As for the size of the screen, I'm not sure if the throw of the HS20 will be the same as that of the HS10. In fact I remember reading that it may have a shorter throw than the HS10.

Sorry for being of little or no help really.. Must go' I've just spilled coffee on my brail keyboard.

Conor

3. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sean G.