1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Kill a Mockingbird SE - Why wait until 28/11 ?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PaulBoy, Oct 20, 2005.

1. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    I ordered this "classic" from the states based on its reputation & excellent reviews of the R1 - I had never seen the film or read the book which was still on the English Lit curriculum a few years ago (!)
    What a gem (no pun intended!) The film is a great story very well told and superbly acted by Peck especially & the two lead children
    If that wasn't enough the extras package is first rate - Disk 1 has a commentary by director & producer plus a few excerpts from Oscars AFI Tributes to Gregory Peck
    Disk 2 has an excellent "making of" nearly 2hrs long plus another film "a conversation with Gregory Peck" again over 90mins long which is one of the best extras I have ever seen on DVD
    All the above is packaged in an excellent digipak (a la R1 LOTR EE) and tucked away in an envelope are a dozen 6x4" cinema cards of the film's posters from around the world - the word WOW springs to mind! :eek:
    Get the R1 now - why wait until 28/11for an inferior R2 package? :nono:

2. Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,413
    well said...beautiful film!