1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Kill A King...

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Family Guy, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is it any good? remember reading rave reviews about this when it first came out in cinema's...it's just been released as a rental and I've got nowt to watch tonight...should I get it out?:eek: :D

2. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    i watched it last week - it lasted 50 mins before i turned it off. The script is awful, the acting isn't bad but when you compere it to something like "elizabeth" its not in the same league.

Gary

3. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    To late Gary I'm afraid...I rented it on Friday. I don't think it was that bad - I saw it through to the end...but it's not really a "Must" watch IMO...but worth a watch if you are into the whole English history/heritage thing. VERY accurate...

4. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    oh well AB, life's a learning curve, i wasnt aware that it was "accurate". My wife is big on british history, but admits that the Civil War is a big hole in her knowledge. I think i was disappointed more than anything - i just couldn't handle the script, still at least i didnt have to pay for the dispointment.

Gary

5. seany

seany
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The scale of the film was too small for such a huge story. The music was used in the wrong places, the script was very poor.