To DIY or not?

gpt

It all depends on how much you're willing to spend and the space you want to take up etc. For example you could build a UM18 ported for the low end and add and MBM for midbass or just build some ported B&C21s (what I have) for around £1400 and have all the midbass and low end you will ever need! A pair of 21's in some devastors would be amazing!
Yeah i haven't got the room for that size in the devastators - Available space is 800mm wide (31.5”), 560 high (22”) and ideally 400mm deep (16”). I can flex these measurements slightly although the 22” high runs from floor to directly under the TV so that is absolute maximum. That is the reason why i looked at the 15" in them. The space i have for the sub that would handle the lower frequencies is a bit bigger but would need disguising as a large side table

Liammonty123

Yeah i haven't got the room for that size in the devastators - Available space is 800mm wide (31.5”), 560 high (22”) and ideally 400mm deep (16”). I can flex these measurements slightly although the 22” high runs from floor to directly under the TV so that is absolute maximum. That is the reason why i looked at the 15" in them. The space i have for the sub that would handle the lower frequencies is a bit bigger but would need disguising as a large side table
with MBMS and low bass cabs you're talking a lot more money, more amps and harder integration. All depends what the ultimate goal is, how much you want to spend, space available and listening levels etc!

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom