To all who have ordered a HD-E1 from Toshiba Website.

nick270881

Have you received a confirmation e-mail at all??

I ordered at 5.50 on 15/12, my order status on the website says aknowledged, but I have not had any sort of e-mail confirming this.

Here's hoping it's gone through ok.

J

jackal

No I haven't but I phoned today and was told not to worry, I have my order confirmation number - that s all that is needed I hope. Was anyone able to carry the transaction out online BTW?

F

felixthefire

Like you I wanted to know for sure (I have a boat load of relatives showing up for Christmas!!)

I called this number: 08704 424 424 to make sure I wouldn't have to rely on the Queens speach :)

Amazingly they are open over both days of the weekend.:smashin:

ChildOfRarn

I ordered mine online with no problems and received this e-mail dated 15-Dec-2006 15:12
Dear Mr TREVOR ******,

Your order has been received and is now being processed.

Your Order Number is ********. Please quote this number in the event of any queries regarding your order.

Part number: HD-E1
1 x HD DVD Player HD-E1

Part number: WEBSHIP1
1 x Delivery

Delivery Details:
Mr TREVOR ******
9 ***** *****
-
CHATHAM
ME5 ***

Thank you for choosing from Toshiba. To check the status of your order please log into your account area which can be found at this address: http://www.gottatoshiba.com/customer
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at :
E-mail : [email protected] or telephone 08704 424 424
Trevor

Noggin1980

No I haven't but I phoned today and was told not to worry, I have my order confirmation number - that s all that is needed I hope. Was anyone able to carry the transaction out online BTW?
I ordered online and then phoned up the next day. mine says acknowledged too. I was told not to worry and any order before the 20th of December was guarenteed for Christmas.

I'm not going to get excited till it ships though.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom